The Diagnostic Imaging Center provides a full range of imaging procedures and state-of-the-art technology, including the fastest and most advanced Computed Tomography (CT) equipment available today. Our board-certified Radiologists and Certified Technicians strive to meet the highest standards of diagnostic imaging and patient care.
Our imaging services include:
- Computed Tomography (16-slice scanner)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Phone: 760-921-5195
- Diagnostic X-rays: No appointment necessary
- MRI: Every Other Friday from 8 am to 4 pm
- CT & Ultrasound: Appointment required
Monday through Friday
7:30 am to 5 pm
The Palo Verde Hospital Diagnostic Imaging Center is certified by the California Department of Health.